|Casual factors of attention deficit hyperactive drive|
Causal Factors of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder:
Cause of ADHD: Although the exact cause of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder is unknown scientific research suggest biological and social-cultural factors may be the culprits. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a mental illness that is associated with marked deficits in the following abilities:
- Attention: Hyperactivity Disorder is associated with difficulty focusing on tasks for long periods of time; which can have a profound effect of academic success, individuals with ADHD have a difficult time focusing on one task.
- Hyperactivity: is characterized by excessive talking and fidgeting; individuals with ADHD may find it difficult to remain seated, and squirm about.
- Impulsiveness: Adults and children have display lack of the ability to delay gratification; exhibit difficult making rational decision, and playing and interacting with others in a social setting. Adults with ADHD. may have a difficult time maintain a job for long periods of time and may feel the need to changes jobs more often the average.
Biological cause: Hereditary factors may be a contributing factor in the development of ADHD. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder have a tendency to run in families this suggests a biological predisposition; therefore, recessive alleles could be major players in the development of ADHD. Individuals must have two copies of the recessive allele in order for the gene to display it's character traits, receiving one allele from the mother and one from the father. Recessive allele only show their character traits in a homozygous state. At any rate, scientific researchers are currently searching for the gene that may cause Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Social Cultural factors: Includes exposure to lead, poor nutrition in Utero and during other stages of growth and development.
Poly substance abuse: Could be a major factor in the development of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The use of cigarettes, alcohol, illegal drugs and the abuse of prescription drugs could very well be contributing factors of ADHD.
Preventive measures for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Avoid smoking, or using tobacco products around others, and during pregnancy.
- Avoid the use of recreational drug(illegal drugs including marijuana, cocaine..etc.
- If your having problems with drugs and alcohol abuse get professional help.
- Contact your physician in the event of pregnancy.
- Maintain a healthy diet during pregnancies and after pregnancy if you plan on breast feed.
- Avoid living in home with lead based paints.
Managing Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Behavior counseling
- Psychotropic medication
Warning: If you suspect a love one of having a psychological, or developmental disorder contact a medical professional and do not take medication unless prescribed by your physician.
Inveigle Magazine | Tone And Glamour